Foraged provides vendors with coupons to promote their shops and discount their products. In this article, we've outlined how to use them.
How to Create a Coupon
Buyers can use coupons to receive discounts during checkout. You can share this discount code on social media, in direct messages, or anywhere else where you communicate with your customers.
To create a coupon:
- Go to your Vendor Dashboard on Foraged.com.
- Navigate to the Coupons tab.
- Click Add Coupon.
- Create a custom coupon code and choose if you'd like to display it on your store.
- Choose between a Fixed Amount and a Percentage Amount.
- Decide if you'd like to require a Minimum or Maximum spend to activate the coupon.
- Ex: Receive $10 off if you spend more than $100 or Get 25% off of all products up to $100
- Select if you're going to offer your discount for a singular product or for an entire category.
- Enter any desired usage limits.
- Click Save.