Live Rates are carrier-calculated rates determined by the product dimensions and shipping distance. When shipping perishables goods, it is imperative to use Live Rates to ensure that your products are delivered on time.
Here is a quick video on how to set up your live rates:
- Log into your Vendor Dashboard
- Navigate to Shipping in the left-side menu.
- Click the Manage button under Live Rates.
- Toggle on/off which carrier(s) you would like to use and select/deselect which service(s) you want from each carrier.
- When you're done, hit Save.
Note: For perishable shipping, we strongly encourage our vendors to use UPS Next Day Air Monday - Thursday to ensure that products are delivered in proper condition.