It’s imperative to be able to temporarily close down your store if something comes up or if you need a break from selling on the platform for a little while. This article lays out how you can do just that, and it’s super easy!
- Log into your Vendor Dashboard.
- Navigate to the Settings tab in the left-side menu.
- Click on the Vacation Mode.
- From there, click on the Edit Vacation Settings icon, where you can enable Vacation Mode by clicking the toggle to Yes.
- Once toggled, you can decide whether you would like to allow customers to purchase from your shop while in Vacation Mode by using the Allow Purchases During Vacations toggle.
- We recommend setting this toggle to No if you will be away for longer than two days.
- You can also schedule the closing of your store in advance or have it take effect immediately, just click the preferred button to the right of Vacation Type.
- Enter a Vacation Message regarding details on your return or a brief explanation of your hiatus.
- This will help customers know when you are coming back and when they can expect to be able to purchase again.
- Once you are done adding the details of your Vacation Mode, click Submit and Close on the bottom right of the page.
Now go enjoy some time away!