There are two ways to add tracking to an order on Foraged:
- Purchase shipping labels in the Vendor Dashboard. If you use shipping labels purchased on Foraged, tracking is automatically included.
- If you complete an order without purchasing a shipping label, tracking information can be added manually.
Creating a Shipping Label
1. Sign in to your Foraged.com account and go to the Vendor Dashboard.
2. Go to the Orders page and click on the icon within the row of the order you are trying to fulfill.
3. In the Fulfillment pop-up, click Create Fulfillment.
4. Select all of the products you are shipping together in one box and then click Continue.
5. Add your Package Dimensions and Weight and then click Next.
6. Choose the service and carrier that you would like to use and then click Next.
7. Review your label purchase and click Create Label when ready. Make sure to click the download icon when you are ready to print!
Adding a Tracking Number Manually