Foraged provides tools, features, and infrastructure that makes selling online easy and affordable. To increase sales to your Foraged shop, consider taking these simple steps:
Create a plan to market your shop
- The Foraged team handles many of the technical marketing efforts needed to sell products online, but the best way to increase sales to your shop is to develop a marketing strategy for your own shop!
- Share your products on social media.
- Whether you use instagram, facebook, linkedin, tiktok, reddit, pinterest, snapchat, or some other social media, posting your shop to the public can create a dramatic difference in shop views and sales.
- Social media algorithms can be tough to navigate, but most platforms reward a high volume of posts. The more you share your products, the more potential customers will see your products!
- Use relevant hashtags for non-followers to discover your products.
- Tag Foraged on all social media platforms so we can support your business and share your posts!
- Get creative - tell your story, show how you pack orders, and engage with comments and messages. The more your audience gets to know you, the more likely they are to support your business!
- Share your Foraged shop with your email lists
- Don’t be shy - let your friends, family, and colleagues know that you have an awesome business, and you’re proud to be selling on Foraged!
- Consider sending out a monthly newsletter to your network featuring products in your shop, or just letting people see behind-the-scenes of your operations.
- Put the link to your shop in your email signature and social media profiles.
- Don’t make your customers search for your shop. By making it accessible in social media bios and email signatures, customers can find your shop quickly and easily.
- Share your products directly with our sharing features:
Make sure you’re following our best practices for product listings
- Create engaging titles
- Write thorough descriptions
- Take compelling photos
- Categorize your products accurately
- See details about product listing best practices:
Consider offering Free Shipping
- The data doesn’t lie, people don’t like paying for shipping. It’s a common tactic among sellers that is proven to work and it’s an excellent way to attract new buyers and keep sales going swiftly and consistently. Not only does free shipping entice your buyers, it is also extremely easy to setup on Foraged.
- See details about free shipping: