In order for you to get paid for selling products on Foraged, you first need to connect your Stripe Express account. If you don’t have an account, Stripe will create one for you automatically. It’s quick and simple! Please review the tips for setting up your Stripe account here before you get started.
Here is a quick video on how to set up your payment method on Foraged.
1. Go to your Seller Dashboard and click on the Settings tab and navigate to Payments.
2. Click on the Setup Your Payment button and follow the on-screen prompt from Stripe.com in order to connect or create your account.
- IMPORTANT: Make sure that you are certain of all of your information on each page before you hit continue as there is no way to go back.
- Note: Not sure if you should register as a business or an individual? Check out this article from Stripe to help.
- Tips for setting up Stripe account.
3. Once completed, you will be redirected back to the Payment page where you will see that your account is connected.
4. That’s it! You’re ready to get paid from your sales on Foraged.