The variable product feature allows vendor to list products with different sizes, weights, or volumes. For example, a tincture might come in a 1oz, 2oz, or 4oz bottle. This article describes how you can easily add variants to your products.
2. Add Product Name and a Photo. Then, click the check box next to the phrase "This product has options, like weight, volume".
3. After filling out the rest of the product details, navigate to the Product Options section at the very bottom of the page.
4. Create an Option Name and enter the related Option Values. For example, enter "Size" for Option Name and create new Option Values for "1oz", "2oz", "4oz". Click Save.
5. After clicking Save, scroll down to the next section titled Product Variants.
6. In Product Variants, add Price, Sale Price, Quantity, Item Weight, and Item Dimensions for each Option Value. Be sure that all of the Variants are marked as Active.
7. Save the product.
Congrats! You’ve made a variable product. Customers can now choose from multiple sizes in one listing.