How to Set Up a Product Waitlist
If you have a product that is currently out of season or unavailable for purchase, Foraged offers customers the option to join a waitlist. By signing up, they will receive email notifications once the product becomes available for purchase again.
Waitlists are a great way to gauge interest on a particular product on your store. Here is how to properly setup a product to accept a waitlist:
Note: If possible, add a timeline as to when your seasonable product will be available.
1. Go to your Vendor Dashboard on Foraged and Add a Product if you haven't already.
2. While adding the product, ensure that the Inventory is set to 0 and that the listing is set to Active.
3. Click Save. The product is now available for customers to join the waitlist.
How to View a Product Waitlist
2. Go to the Products page in the dashboard and click the three dot menu(...) next to the product you would like to view the waitlist for.
3. Click View Waitlist to see the customers on the waitlist. If you do not see the View Waitlist action, then there are no customers on the waitlist.
4. If you want to message any of the customers, click the Message icon next to their name.