By selling on Foraged, you agree that you will:
- Provide honest, accurate information in your shop's bio section.
- Honor the commitments you make in your shop policies.
- Accurately represent your items in listings and listing photos.
- Respond to Messages in a timely manner.
- Not use Foraged as a means for soliciting business with the intention of encouraging or acting upon such business outside of the Foraged platform. For clarity, this is often described as “going off-platform.”
- Not engage in fee avoidance. This includes any and all activities related to transactions made outside of the Foraged platform, and / or any and all attempts to facilitate a transaction outside of the Foraged platform. “Outside the Foraged platform” means, but not limited to, in-person exchanges, online exchanges occurring outside of Foraged, and any other conceivable external scenario. This applies to existing and potential orders. This rule exists for the safety of our community, and any action or planning to against this rule - for any reason - is a violation that may result in a permanent ban from Foraged.
- Not create duplicate listings or take any other action (such as manipulating clicks, carts or sales) for the purpose of manipulating search or circumventing Foraged's policies.
- Not coordinate pricing with other sellers.
- Resolve disagreements or order issues directly with the buyer. In the unlikely event that you can’t reach a resolution, Foraged can help through our help center chat.
- Notify the buyer and cancel the order if you are unable to complete it.
Violation of any of the above rules constitutes grounds for disciplinary action up to and including a permanent block from using the Foraged platform.
By listing a product for sale on Foraged you understand and agree that you are responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations for the products you list for sale, including any required labels and warnings. Foraged assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, labeling, or content of your listings.
Meeting Service Level Standards
As a seller, you must provide great customer service and maintain trust with your buyers. These requirements are called our Seller Service Level Standards. Foraged may reach out to you if your shop fails to meet Foraged's Seller Service Level Standards.
Foraged reserves the right to remove any products at any time.